At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people, who will work within a qualified team, where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. In order to round off our team, in Val-d’Or or Dorval, we are actively searching for an:
Choosing to be an “IT Technician” at Air Creebec is:
- A comprehensive group insurance program offered free of charge by the employer
- A generous pension plan
- Travel benefits through agreements with different airlines
At Air Creebec, the optimization of computer technology and technological transformations are among the priorities in the strategic development plan. Then you will have to:
- Provide quick and courteous support for co-workers in regards to incidents and IT Help Desk requests;
- Monitor progress on issues, use problem-solving techniques and inform users of the status of the problem;
- Support, install and configure operating systems (PC/MAC) and all other equipments;
- Manage VPN clients, and Wi-Fi access points;
- IP phones configuration and maintenance;
- Preparing workstation for staff; laptops, phones and other necessary equipment;
- Perform regular clean-up of computer, users’ accounts and Active Directory and Distribution Lists;
- Support and troubleshooting remote bases and stations;
- Organize and maintain inventory of all technical equipment, software and supplies;
- Document procedures related to the configuration of the work station, application installation, and cell phone setup.
Do you have the right profile ?
- College (CEGEP) diploma in IT or related field;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
- Microsoft Specialist Certification in a current version of Windows is preferred;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in the configuration/installation/troubleshooting of Windows 7-10, Office 365;
- Available to work flexible hours and provide technical support outside regular office hours;
- Team spirit and strong desire for improvement of customer service quality;
- Rigor follow-up of the demands and the ability to work independently, strong ease in problem solving;
- Be available to travel and work at other locations when required;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: email@example.com
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.