At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Val-d’Or airport, we are actively looking for an:
Accountant (full time permanent position)
Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant, the Accountant assists in the preparation of yearly budgets, and in the compiling and preparing of monthly and yearly financial statements. Analyses gaps between expenses and income. Prepares bank reconciliations. Is responsible for follow-up of capital expenditures and accounting depreciations. Contributes in the implementation and improvement of efficient financial management system, existing working procedures and its working tools. Prepares tax return reports, as well as other related tasks.
Do you have the right profile?
- University degree in Accounting or in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hold the CPA designation or are in the process of obtaining it.
- Have knowledge and experience with the accounting cycle.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite ( Excel and Power Point).
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Are bilingual (English and French), have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
An inspiring workplace
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.