Each day, our 400 devoted employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who join a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Val-d’Or, we are actively looking for a:
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (YVO-FIN-011)
(Full-time position – 36,75 hours/week)
You will be involved in all aspects of the accounting cycle, providing support and working closely with the Finance and Accounting team.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
▪ Education (DES or DEC) in accounting.
▪ Relevant experience of at least two (2) years in a similar position.
▪ You are organized, meticulous and able to prioritize your tasks in order to meet deadlines.
▪ You are enthusiastic and bring a positive energy to the team.
▪ You are versatile and autonomous.
▪ You have an excellent proficiency of French and English (spoken and written) and of MS Office, including an excellent proficiency of Excel.
▪ You understand the importance of confidentiality of the information you process.
▪ Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
We offer competitive working conditions such as a pension plan, full employer-paid group insurance, air travel benefits and more. Submit your application with your motivation to email@example.com.