In collaboration with the maintenance team, you diligently carry out all maintenance activities on Air Creebec operated aircraft in order to keep the aircraft airworthy. You will carry out your work in compliance with the responsibilities described in the Air Operator Maintenance Control Manual by complying to the Transport Canada standards and to the company’s directions. Your colleague’s and our customers’ safety are at the core of your actions and decisions.
Do you have the right profile ?
• Aircraft maintenance technician diploma or equivalent.
• Valid M1 and M2 aircraft mechanic licence.
• Being certified on DASH-8 aircraft is an asset.
• Have good electrical experience (aircraft troubleshooting).
• You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• You have good physical capacity.
• Valid driver’s licence and good driving record.
Why choose the work at Air Creebec ?
• A full time permanent position
• A complete group insurance fully paid by the employer
• A generous pension plan
• Air travel advantages
• The chance to work in a qualified team
All interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 819-825-1157