At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montreal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Montreal-Trudeau Airport and our FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
BUILDING MAINTENANCE AND GROUND SERVICE EQUIPMENT (YUL-OPS-037)
(PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION – 40 HOURS / WEEK)
In collaboration with the other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will follow up on the work performed on contracts given to subcontractors, carry out various janitorial work and building maintenance, participate in the health and safety committee and take care of the security equipment. You will also follow up and work on the equipment maintenance program, do minor repairs on the building, equipment and system, as well as extra duties as required. We expect you to be available to work after working hours, on occasion and to travel occasionally.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• Self-sufficient and capable of working without supervision ;
• General knowledge in electricity, plumbing, ventilation systems, air conditioning, heating, fire protection, carpentry, welding, painting, diesel and gas mechanics ;
• Fully bilingual (written and spoken) ;
• General knowledge of computer systems ;
• Ability to resolve problems ;
• Have organizational skills ;
• 2 years of pertinent experience ;
• Own a valid driver’s license.
• Available to work day, evenings and week-end shifts
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and company paid group insurance, as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org