At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people, who will work within a qualified team, where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. In order to round off our team in Dorval, we are actively searching for an:
Building maintenance and ground service equipment
(permanent part-time position – 15 to 20 hours / week)
Choosing to hold the position of Building maintenance and ground service equipment at Air Creebec means:
- A permanent part-time position;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere;
In collaboration with the other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will follow up on the work performed on contracts given to subcontractors, carry out various janitorial work and building maintenance, participate in the health and safety committee and take care of the security equipment. You will also follow up and work on the equipment maintenance program, do minor repairs on the building, equipment and system, as well as extra duties as required. We expect you to be available to work after working hours, on occasion and to travel occasionally.
Do you have the right profile ?
- Self-sufficient and capable of working without supervision ;
- General knowledge in electricity, plumbing, ventilation system, air conditioning, heating, fire protection, carpentry, welding, painting, diesel and gas mechanics ;
- Fully bilingual (writen and spoken) ;
- General knowledge of computer system ;
- Ability to resolve problems ;
- Have organizational skills ;
- 2 years of pertinent experience ;
- Own a valid driver’s license.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address. email@example.com