At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Moosonee, Ontario, we are actively looking for a:
CARGO/RAMP ATTENDANT/CREWMAN (21-01-YMO-03)
(PART TIME POSITION – 20-25 HOURS/WEEK)
YOUR ROLE: In collaboration with other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will load and unload different types of aircraft and do occasional crewing on aircrafts. You will perform de-icing on aircrafts when required. You will have to complete flight paperwork, participate in warehouse and yard duties as well as other related tasks.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• You have relevant experience.
• You understand the importance of safety and risks associated with the work accomplished on the ramp.
• You are recognized for your punctuality.
• You have an excellent physical capacity and like working outside.
• You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: email@example.com