At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people, who will work within a qualified team, where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. In order to round off our team in Timmins, Ontario, we are actively searching for an:
Cargo/ramp attendant/crewman (permanent full-time position – 30 hours/week)
Choosing to hold the position of CARGO/RAMP ATTENDANT/CREWMAN at AIR CREEBEC means:
- A permanent part time job (30 hours a week) with the possibility of 40 hours a week;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere;
- Load/unload different type of aircrafts;
- Occasional crewing on aircraft;
- Completion of flight paperwork;
- Warehouse work and yard duties;
- Other related tasks as required.
Do you have the right profile?
- Relevant experience in ramp cargo/ramp attendant/crewman is an asset.
- You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished on the ramp.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You have good physical capacity and like working outside.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
- Canadian citizenship, valid driver’s licence and good driving record.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.