At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people, who will work within a qualified team, where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. In order to round off our team in Val-d’Or, we are actively searching for an:
Charter flights agent
(permanent full-time position – 32 hours/week)
Choosing to hold the position of charter flights agentn at air creebec means:
- A complete group insurance fully paid by the employer;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere;
- Answer the charter service requests from corporate clients or individual customers;
- Prepare submissions in accordance with established processes and regulations;
- Coordinate flight logistics, taking into consideration the customer’s expectations and specificities;
- Other related tasks.
Do you have the profile ?
- Significant experience in transport coordination, logistics and in customer service, ideally in the field of aviation;
- Training as a flight dispatcher, in transport logistics or any other training judged relevant.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and energetic;
- You like working in a team and have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You take the initiative and have a sense of responsibility. Independent, you can manage many demands at the same time in an urgent and in changing context.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills (French and English). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.