At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people who work within a qualified team where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Val D’Or, we are actively looking for a :
Crew scheduler (permanent full time – 40 hours/week)
Choosing to hold the position of CREW SCHEDULER at Air Creebec means:
- A permanent position;
- Dental and health insurance fully paid by the employer ;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere;
Reporting to the Chief dispatcher, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the scheduling of Air Creebec pilots and flight attendants ;
- Assure an efficient use of the crew members ;
- Validate crew availability with crew scheduling ;
- Ensure accurate and complete information in the scheduling software ;
- Communicate changes to the monthly schedule ;
- Maintain a daily log of significant events in order to assist in reporting and follow-up ;
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems and implements plans to correct issues;
- Arrange for flight crew accommodations when required;
- Fleet deployment in collaboration with dispatch ;
- Validate availability with maintenance department for aircraft maintenance ;
- Communicate with charter sales regarding flight operations and other requests;
- Other related duties as assigned.
Do you have the profile?
- Hight school diploma ;
- Perfectly bilingual (French / English) ;
- Excellent communication skills.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: email@example.com
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.