Air Creebec has operated regular, chartered and cargo flight services toward many destinations in Quebec and Ontario for more than 35 years. The main operational bases are located at the Val-d ’ Or, Montreal and Timmins airports with operational centres in Waskaganish, Chisasibi and Moosonee. Each day, our 400 devoted employees who are passionate about aviation offer our precious customers a first-class experience.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Reporting to the Chief of Operations and in close collaboration with the Directors, you will play a key role in the building of efficient and motivated teams for the attainment of the company’s business strategies. As a leader in organizational transformation, you will play a central role in the implementation of a performance assessment and operational efficiency system as well as the development of key skills in the management of human resources.
In a period of growth, you have a pivotal role in the deployment and the implementation of strategies, of the conservation and the continual improvement of practices, policies, procedures, systems and HR information management tools to attain the company’s mission.
Specifically, you will be called upon to
- Deploy the HR practises, programs and policies adapted to our business field in a constantly evolving and highly competitive job market;
- Implement talent development and learning retention, guidance and staff training programs;
- Deploy a human resources management skill development program for managers;
- Implement a human resources information system (HRIS) for the management of human assets;
- Offer the Cree community a stimulating workplace that facilitates their professional growth;
- Provide direction to the Human Resources Department to carry out all their activities and work in close collaboration with all the Directors;
- Provide internal communications that develop a feeling of belonging and a rallying effect.
You have university training in human resources management and development or industrial relations and have at least 10-years solid experience in a management position in a large, multiple location company, ideally in our business field governed by federal labour laws. You are a member of the CRHA or of the HRPA.
You are skilled at understanding and taking real action on organizational, operational and relational issues by deploying actions focused on results. You have strong analytical and synthetic skills, you can influence and negotiate for an optimal effect to respond to the issues while being flexible and collaborative. Bilingual in French and English, you have developed strong communication skills, both oral and written which allow you to build and sustain harmonious and constructive relations at all levels. Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
You are skilled at anticipating and implementing the most recent trends for the attraction and retention of talent. You are recognized for your enthusiasm, your leadership and your motivating coaching approach.
An exciting environment
Choosing to work at Air Creebec means that you are joining a passionate team, a growing company located in Val-d’Or, a dynamic city recognized for its quality of life. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance with a high employer contribution as well as air travel advantages and more in a company that has a stimulating work environment that facilitates the professional development and growth of its employees.