Air Creebec inc. invites applications for the position of full time flight attendant to be based in Montréal (1 position available in Val-d’Or)
- A minimum of Grade 12 education
- Knowledge of the airline industry is an asset
- Speak and write French and English fluently and the Cree language is an asset.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must enjoy flying
- Must be able to work unusual hours with/without overnights
- Must be available upon request
- Must provide a criminal background check
Candidates Must Successfully Complete the Following Prior to Being Certified
- 3 weeks of Ground School at the Air Creebec Inc. training facilities in Timmins and/or Montreal
- Several In-Flight training flights with a qualified Flight Attendant
- Final Line Indoctrination flight with Flight Attendant Training Instructor or Chief Flight Attendant.
Briefly Listed Below are some of the Duties and Responsibilities of a Flight Attendant
- Reporting for duty
- Safety and emergency equipment pre-flight check
- In-flight service
- Final duties
- Responsible for the passengers on board
- Daily crew briefings
- Cabin preparation in the event of an emergency
- Team work
All interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae BY JULY 24th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 1-819-825-1157.
The Initial Ground School Training date is yet to be determined.