We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based at the Val-d’Or airport, we are actively looking for a:
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
(Full time position)
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will assist the members of the department in all administrative aspects related to the Human Resources department. You will provide support in the recruitment process, hiring, welcoming new employees, administer the group insurance plan and keep employee records. You will be responsible for preparing various documents such as monthly reports, organizational charts and more. You will act as a resource person for related to Human Resources policies and procedures.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• A College degree or Professional diploma in secretarial or administrative or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Are bilingual, you have excellent communication skills.
• Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Have autonomy, discretion and can handle multiple files simultaneously.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec: