At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based at Val-d’Or, Dorval or Timmins, we are actively looking for a:
HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR (21-04-YVO-02)
(Full time position, 36 hours/week)
As a Human Resources Advisor, you will assist all managers in all aspects related to human resources. As a generalist in human resources, you will accumulate experience in different components, such as recruitment, compensation and social benefits, in labor relations, organizational development and more. You will be acting as the contact for managers and employees regarding information and compliance with all policies in force within the company. You will work to maintain and develop the branding, and the image of the employer. You will also attend the Director of Human Resources in various mandates.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• A Bachelor’s degree in administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resources option or any combination of training and/or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Bilingual, you have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
• Motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Knowledge of the aviation field will be considered as an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org