We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Moosonee, Ontario, we are actively looking for a:
(PART-TIME POSITION – 20 HOURS/WEEK)
In collaboration with the other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will be responsible to clean the staff house. You will carry out maintenance tasks for the building and the offices such as cleaning, snow removal and lawn mowing. You will be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the premises, as well as, monitoring the security of the property and any other duties assigned.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent and experience in a similar position.
• You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished.
• You are conscientious, motivated, enthusiastic and energetic.
• You contribute positively to the team spirit.
• You have an excellent physical capacity.
• You are available to work during the week.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec