At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montreal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who join a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Montreal-Trudeau airport and our FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
Janitor / groomer
(part-time position – 25 hours/week)
Choosing to hold the position of Janitor / groomer at Air Creebec means:
- A full time permanent position
- A complete group insurance fully paid by the employer
- A generous pension plan
- Air travel advantages
- A family-like working atmosphere and more…
In collaboration with the other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will clean the inside and outside of the aircraft and will carry out maintenance tasks for the building and the offices and you are responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the premises. You inform your supervisor on all supply and equipment needs for the cleaning and maintenance as well as the foodstuffs for the airplanes.
Do you have the right profile ?
- You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent and experience in a similar position.
- You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished around aircraft.
- You are conscientious.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You have excellent physical capacity.
- You need to own a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.