At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montreal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who work within a qualified team where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. In order to complete our Human Resources Team, we are actively looking for a:
Full time – 36 hours/week
Choosing to be a Partner-Acquisition of Talent at Air Creebec is:
• A comprehensive group insurance program offered free of charge by the employer
• A generous pension plan
• Travel benefits through agreements with different airlines
• A family working atmosphere and more …
As an ambassador for the organization, the Talent Acquisition Partner leads Air Creebec to promote the trademark, to identify and endow the company with the best talent available on the market. He/she will help to put in place the best talent acquisition strategies with a constant concern to offer an experience of distinctive selections to candidates. On the lookout for innovative trends in talent detection and acquisition, he/she will deploy and apply the best practices in recruitment and selection to all our points of service in Quebec and Ontario.
In close collaboration with the Human Resources Team, you will be asked to:
• Take charge of coordinating and monitoring the entire selection process for various positions, ensure a follow up and accompany the managers in the selection of the best candidate;
• Build and maintain trust worthy relationships with candidates, internal and external partners, ensuring that they have a positive customer experience;
• Enhance the corporate visibility by developing new talent acquisition methods to attract quality talent;
• Complete innovative transformation projects related to activities, processes and tools for recruitment;
• Coach managers to develop their skills in talent identification.
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE
Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management;
Member of the Order of CRHA;
Excellent judgment, you have a creative and innovative spirit;
As a team person, you are concerned about customer service and the candidate’s experience;
Networking, convincing and influencing, you also have excellent organizational skills;
Significant experience in recruitment and selection;
Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken – written) and MS Office skills;
Experience in the aviation field;
Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.