At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at Montreal-Trudeau airport and our FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
Passenger service agent (full time position – 32 hours/week +)
As Passenger Services Agent, you are the first contact with our customers. You will, among other things, issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates. You will provide customer services related to various enquiries regarding rates, look for lost luggage, help passengers requiring assistance, order meals and all other requests in order to ensure that our customers have the most enjoyable experience possible.
Do you have the right profile ?
- Experience as a Passenger Services Agent, in customer services and ideally, in the field of aviation.
- Knowledge of Sita Gabriel and DCS is an asset.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
- You have excellent communication skills both in French and English (oral and written). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You can use the computer tools put at your disposal efficiently.
An inspiring workplace
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more. This full time position requires availability during the week and on weekends on a weekly rotation with other team members.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address. email@example.com