At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based in Val-d’Or, Quebec, we are actively looking for a:
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT – RESERVATIONS – (21-08-YVO-01)
(2 Full time positions 40 hours/week – 7/7 SCHEDULE)
Answer telephone information requests, give customers information on rates, flight schedules and connections, reserve seats and offer customer service at the airport counter for scheduled and chartered flights. Issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates. Actively participate in the process of continuous improvement of our methods, practises and support for the training of your colleagues in order to keep the excellence of our customer service.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• You are passionate about customer service.
• You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
• You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
• You can communicate both in French and English (spoken-written); Knowledge of the Cree language and culture are an asset.
• You are comfortable learning to use new computer tools.
• You need to own a car to travel to the airport.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com