We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based at the Val-d’Or airport, we are actively looking for a:
PAY MASTER ASSISTANT
(Full time position)
As a Pay Master Assistant, you will be responsible for day to day compiling, entering, and verifying data in accordance with established practices and guidelines. You will organize information, input, and submit all data for semi-monthly payroll process using payroll system and computerized system. You will also coordinate the payroll preparation, process, and reconcile discrepancies; maintains payroll records and produces reports. You will act as a resource person for managers and employees regarding information and compliance with pay department procedures. You will assist the Pay Master and the Chief Financial Officer in various mandates.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• College diploma in Accounting and Management / Administration or any combination of training and experience deemed equivalent;
• Good general knowledge of payroll administration;
• Knowledge of the HCM Dayforce payroll system from Ceridian is considered an asset;
• Bilingual, you have excellent communication skills;
• You have an excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
• You demonstrate autonomy, discretion and can deal with several files simultaneously.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec: