At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR (21-02-YUL-01)
(Full-time position – 40 hours/week)
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will perform quality control tasks required to meet the quality assurance program. You will participate in company internal audits and random inspections, oversee routine inspections, outage remediation and maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components. You will inform the Quality Assurance Manager of events requiring a service difficulty report and publish reports at the request of your supervisor. Your work will be carried out in compliance with applicable regulations and Air Creebec’s policies and procedures.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
• You have a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license.
• You have more than 5 years of experience in similar functions.
• You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
• You have sufficient experience on the types of aircraft that are operated at the specified base (DASH-8).
• You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
• You have a valid driver’s licence and good driving record.
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfillment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org