We recruit motivated people who join a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
Ramp agent, cargo and general maintenance (part-time position – 20 hours/week)
In collaboration with the other team members, you contribute to the successful conduct of ground activities around the operating aircraft in regards to arrivals-departures, guiding, towing, refueling, luggage, accompaniment of passengers and of the flight crew. You carry out general maintenance and minor repairs on the building, equipment and systems and monitor and fill-out the relevant documents for maintenance work. You actively participate in offering the most pleasant experience to our customers.
Do you have the right profile?
- Secondary school diploma (DES) and relevant Ramp Agent experience.
- You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished on the ramp.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You have good physical capacity and like working outside.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
- Canadian citizenship, valid driver’s licence and good driving record.
- You must own a car (Ryan Avenue is not serviced by public transit).
An inspiring workplace
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfillment of its employees. This part-time position requires availability during the week and on weekends (days-evenings) on a weekly rotation with the other team members. There is no night shift.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.