Choosing to hold the position of passenger service agent-reservations at Air Creebec in Val d’Or means:
- A full time permanent position
- A complete group insurance fully paid by the employer
- A generous pension plan
- Air travel advantages
- A family-like working atmosphere and more…
- Answer telephone information requests, give customers information on rates, flight schedules and connections, reserve seats and offer customer service at the airport counter for scheduled and chartered flights
- Issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates.
- Actively participate in the process of continuous improvement of our methods, practises and support for the training of your colleagues in order to keep the excellence of our customer service.
Do you have the right profile?
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
- You can communicate both in French and English (spoken-written); Knowledge of the Cree language and culture are an asset.
- You are comfortable learning to use new computer tools.
- You need to own a car to travel to the airport.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.